Taking My Wand for a Nametag

Monday, March 7, 2016

Introduction- Allow Me to Introduce Myself


Heyyyyy! I’m Kaylee (soon to be Sorella) Smedley! On March 16th, I’m heading out on a mission/adventure to Milan Italy, where I’ll be representing the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for a period of 18 months! The majority of this blog will be dedicated to chronicling my many adventures whilst on my mission, but first, here’s a little bit about me!

  • I was born and raised in Utah #mormonville 
  • I would live in Disneyland if I could
  • I was on my high school’s dance company
  • If souls had colors, mine would be mint green
  • I’m the oldest of 4 kids
  • In the last year, I’ve gone skydiving, parasailing, and surfing
  • I graduated Hogwarts Class of 2015 (Gryffindor prefect)
  • I enjoy capri suns and long walks to the fridge
  • I consume more Netflix than the average young adult
  • I’m 19 years old
  • I have an irrational fear of escalators
  • I love reading more than just about anything
  • I was the “dance sterling scholar” for my high school
  • I’m borderline obsessed with all things Disney (including Marvel and Star Wars)
  • I have attended 1 semester of college at the University of Utah
  • I have absolutely no clue what I’m going to do with my life after my mission, but regardless, I plan to take Ben Franklin’s advice to “either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing”.

Aaaaaand that’s me! Now you’ve learned more information about me than you probably wanted to! Hopefully I’ll become a bit more interesting/entertaining during my time in Italy!

XOXO
Kaylee (soon to be Sorella) Smedley


#WizardStatus

No comments:

Post a Comment